Rates below are in Thai Baht and are per night for an en suite bungalow or room sleeping two persons, except the family bungalow where the price is for 4 persons: Rates include all taxes and tourist levies.
We don't charge extra for service like almost every other hotel, it's included in the price at no extra charge, as is the wifi, kayaks, paddle board, and bicycles.
If booking with us direct, we will offer guests a free experience per person as part of their stay, with a section of two available to choose from: A beachfront Thai massage or a day's scooter hire.
We reserve the right to change the rates at our discretion, but we will always hold any quotation given.
Beach House Rooms
|13 Mar’18 – 17 Apr ‘18||3,750||4,750||5,250|
|18 Apr ’18 – 15 Jul ‘18||2,600||3,350||3,850|
|16 Jul ’18 – 25 Aug ‘18||2,900||3,680||4,250|
|26 Aug’18 – 16 Oct ‘18||2,600||3,350||3,850|
|17 Oct ’18 – 16 Dec ‘18||3,250||4,200||4,950|
|17 Dec ’18 – 15 Jan ‘19||4,950||6,850||7,500|
- Rates are per room per night for 2 persons (Family Bungalow is a rate for 4 persons).
- Rates include VAT and all taxes and charges.
- Rates exclude breakfast.
- Extra “kid’s mat” is 250 baht a day, a rollaway bed is 400 baht a day and the “big bed” is 500 baht a day.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure a reservation.
If you cancel your reservation:
- more than 14 days before arrival date, then we will gladly refund your deposit, less a small cancellation admin fee of 15% of the deposit;
- less than 14 days before arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited. But if we can re-let the accommodation, we will gladly refund your full deposit, less a small cancellation admin fee of 15% of the deposit.